Weather conditions and forecast for Watson Lake
|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Whitehorse, YT (Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 25 May 2013)
- Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
- Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Sunday night
- Clear. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
- Sunny. High 23.
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 21.
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 22.
- Sunny. Low 7. High 24.
- Sunny. Low 7. High 25.